Friday 22 February 2013

Pie

 I'm going to try not describing in detail. I normally do this a lot, so here goes!

"WHAT?" I glared up at my sister; who was still going.
"...592653589793-" she looked down at me with her evil sister eyes. "You don't know because you're not clever. I'm clever. So tough luck to you." she continued, and I left her to bleat. What's the point anyway? I can recite the alphabet, and that's way better than any stupid numbers. Mummy called from the kitchen. Supper was ready. Yummy; chicken and leek! I rushed downstairs immediately.
Mum set the tray onto the table. "Your sister Rachel and I are going to the cinema to watch a movie, life of something or other, so daddy will look after you while we're away." That's when it hit me, and everyone else too. "PI!"

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.